Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully this agreement between Cleaning Partner (the “Provider”) and the customer (the “Customer”). The cleaning services specified and described in the provider web page: www.cleaningpartner.com.au (the “website”) are provided subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. Cleaning Services
- The provider train, certify, supervise, promote and advertise sole traders that perform cleaning services (“cleaners”) to perform domestic and office cleaning in Sydney, NSW and its metropolitan areas.
- The cleaning services (the “services”) are quoted and charged based on a per hour basis with a minimum of two hours per service.
- The provider reserves the right to charge half hours after the minimum 2 hours period and to charge complete hours after 30 minutes of service.
- The provider may send one or more cleaners to the customer premises to supply or supervise the service on the date and time agreed with the customer by the provider website, by email or by telephone.
- The customer understands that cleaners may use public transport and any delays on the public system, roads and weather conditions might affect the provider punctuality.
- The cleaner reserves the right to lift heavy objects over 15kg, if the customer request to clean spots where heavy items are located, then the customer must move them prior to the arrival of the cleaner.
2. Additional Cleaning services
- The customer agrees to notify the provider about any additional services to be performed at the premises at the time of booking or with at least 48 hours prior to the cleaner’s arrival.
- The provider will provide a quotation and may charge additional time or refuse to provide such services.
- The customer must not request, by any circumstance, to the cleaner to perform any additional service without the approval of the provider as the cleaners scheduled may be compromised to attend other customer.
3. Quotations and Rates
- All the quotations given by the provider webpage, email or by telephone are only estimates based on the provider experience and may change according to the size and conditions of the customer premises or by the type of job.
- The customer acknowledges that has requested and/or paid the services based on the actual size and conditions of the premises and any difference in size and condition of the premises will incur in an additional charge.
- Before or during the provision of the service, upon the size and conditions of the premises and after the inspection of the premise, the cleaner may need additional time to perform or complete the requested and agreed services. The customer agrees to pay any difference based on the required time to complete the job. If the customer doesn’t agree to pay such difference the cleaner will perform the service for up to the agreed time. In such circumstance the customer agrees that the 100% satisfaction guarantee will be invalid.
- All prices quoted and charged by the provider are GST inclusive unless otherwise specified.
- The services quoted or charged by the provider don’t include any additional activities or services from those specified and described in the provider website.
- The provider reserves the right to increase the rates at any time by publishing the new rates in the provider website. In such case, the bookings already approved and scheduled by the provider will not be affected by the increase.
4. Access to the customer premises
- It is the customer responsibility to grant access to the provider or cleaners to perform the services.
- If access is not granted by the time the cleaner arrives to the customer premise, the provider or cleaner will give a 15 minute waiting period to the customer to grant such access, after this period, if access is not granted then the service will be cancelled and cancellations fees applying same day cancellation fees to cover the transportation expenses and time of the cleaner.
- The provider takes bookings in advance or even the same day when the service is required, however the provider can’t guarantee the availability of the cleaners even if such availability is shown in the provider’s website and payment has been made.
- The provider reserves the right to change the date and time, refuse or cancel any booking at any given time.
- If the provider declines or cancel a booking, then the provider will refund 100% of the fees paid in the booking process via PayPal or charge back to the credit card; cash refunds are not available at any time and under any circumstance.
6. Engagement with Cleaning Partners
- The customer agrees not to engage, hire or employ any cleaner sent by the provider, to perform domestic or business cleaning for at least 6 months after the provision of the services.
- The customer acknowledge the provider may incur in loss and damage by employing a cleaner, supervisor or any other related person to the provider business, and the provider may demand compensation for such loss or damage.
7. Cleaning Agents and equipment
- It is the customer responsibility to supply to the provider or the cleaner all the cleaning agents, hot water, power and equipment in good condition to perform the service unless something different has been agreed with the provider at the time of booking.
- If the customer doesn’t supply such materials and/or equipment, the provider or cleaner will try to do its best without any guarantee of the quality of the service. In such case the provider’s 100% guarantee will be invalid and the provider or cleaner is not be responsible of completing the job due to the lack, bad function of cleaning agents and equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, for domestic or office cleaning.
- The provider is not responsible of any damages caused by inappropriate cleaning agents or malfunctioning equipment provided by the customer.
- The provider is not responsible for any discolouring in fabrics, walls or any other items after stains, soil or marks are removed with normal cleaning agents and procedures.
- The provider offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee within 24 hours of the completion of the service, if the customer has granted access to the premises on time, has provided all the cleaning agents, materials , hot water, power and equipment such as vacuum cleaner as described in the provider website.
- If the customer is not satisfied or happy with any part of the service as agreed in the booking then the customer need to send an email to email@example.com describing the services that were not performed right.
- The provider will respond within 48 hours, during week days, after receiving the email the will arrange a date and time to send a cleaner to complete or redo the work to the customer premises.
- The provider will respond within 48 hours, from the next available working day, if such notification is received in a weekend or a public holiday and will arrange a date and time to send a cleaner to complete or redo the work to the customer premises.
9. Valuables and fragile items.
- The customer agrees to keep fragile, valuable and sentimental items safe and out of risk the day the cleaners will provide the service in the customer premises.
- The provider is not liable to replace any sentimental or priceless items not kept safe during the cleaning process.
10. Damages, breakage or theft
- In the event of a breakage, accident, damages, or theft any claim must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the provision of the services otherwise the claim will be invalid.
- In case of accident or breakage where the cleaner will leave a note describing such incident and the provider will contact the customer by email to report such breakage or accident and will arrange its replacement.
- All the cleaners being promoted by the provider are fully insured against property damage, lost and up to 10 million Australian dollars on public liability.
- The insurance hold by the cleaners excludes damage caused by the use of abrasive products or the use and spillage of bleach.
12. Safety, Health and Security Hazards
- The Customer agrees that the Premises are safe for work and don’t represent a health and safety hazard for the cleaners. The Provider or the cleaner reserves the right to refuse to perform cleaning services in the Premises or part of them if the provider or the cleaner consider that may be exposed to risk or danger.
- The customer agrees to notify at least 24 hours before the arrival of the cleaners about any health risk, hazard, slippery surfaces, dangers or any person with an infectious disease at the premises to be cleaned. In such case the provider reserves the right to cancel the booking and do not provide the service.
- If there is not such notification and the cleaner arrives to the premises and identify a risk, security or health hazard then the provider or the cleaner reserves the right not to provide the service and apply a cancellation fee to the customer.
- The provider and the cleaners reserve the right to clean a premise or part of a premise containing offensive items, health risk items, infectious sources, medical equipment, any item containing blood, animal or human faeces, urine, vomit, or other health hazards.
13. Privacy and Security
- All information acquired by the Provider relating to the Customer is treated by the Provider as confidential and will be only used to provide the service.
- The provider will not use any information or disclose any information provided to a third party unless demanded by law.
- The provider agrees to keep keys, swipe cards and access codes secure and confidential.
- The customer agrees to be contacted by the provider by email, post or telephone to provide information related to the services the provider offers, if the customer wish not to receive such information then must send an email to email@example.com.
14. Cancellation Fees
- In the event of cancelation by the Customer with or without prior notice the following cancellation fees apply:
- More than 72 hours (3 days): No charges.
- 72 hours before the booked date: 25% of the service fee.
- 48 Hours before the booked date: 50% of the service fee.
- 24 hours before the booked date: 75% of the service fee.
- The day of the booked date: 100% of the service fee.
15. Governing Jurisdiction
- The Customer and the provider acknowledge and accept that this agreement is governed by and is to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. Any court proceedings brought to enforce any provision of this Agreement will be brought in courts of New South Wales and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.